MABBR believes in and supports positive training methods for our dogs.
Below are links to just a few of the literally hundreds of online resources that you can find to help you with training your dog. If you are in the Kansas City area, MABBR has several training friends that can offer you excellent service and insight into any problem you might be facing:
Helpful links to help you KEEP your pet!
- Crate Training - all MABBR foster dogs are crate/kennel trained.
- No Free Lunch Program – MABBR firmly believes in the NFL program and uses it frequently with our foster dogs and our owned dogs.
- Managing Dog Aggression in multi pet homes. Crate and rotate.
- Desensitization Training
- Desensitizing a cat aggressive dog
- Cat/Dog Households
- Destructive Behavior
- Leash Training
- Separation Anxiety
- Excessive Barking
- New Baby
- Safe Kids/Safe Dogs
- Finding Rental Housing
- Pets for LIFE
- Help with Veterinary Care
- Veterinary Care 2 - financial assistance
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers
- Dog Bite Prevention for Kids
Didn’t find what you were looking for or have other questions? Contact us! We’ll be glad to help.